Formerly called Retirement Support, Touchdown is a team of two, Julie Peters & Renita Bhavnani, who work Mon-Fri, with core hours from 10am to 4pm. Our contact details are on the Contact Us page of this website, if you call outside of our core hours, or if we are not able to answer your call as the line is busy, please leave a voice message or email us at the team email address shown, & we will get back to you asap, normally within 24 hours.
Originally set up in British Airways, we are now part of BA Clubs.
Our role, in a nutshell, is to maintain and support the link between British Airways and its former staff by:
- representing the interests of former employees corporately
- authorising former staff ID cards, travel letters and parking
- providing help-line advice and support for former staff
- communicating with former staff to keep them informed
- administering the BA Welfare and Benevolent Trust Fund
Although we are not a Staff Travel department and cannot access the staff travel reservation system or help with booking problems and travel advice, if you are unable to contact Staff Travel we may be able to offer procedural advice or assist with queries regarding nominations and other aspects of your personal staff travel data.